How You Doin’?

Amadeus and I are moving into the new condo this weekend, and we’re working fast and furiously to get it all done.  The Grandpea is supervising, and she’s doing a fantastic job. I think she grew the mustache to make herself appear more authoritative, and it seems to be working. We should be finished tomorrow.

9 thoughts on “How You Doin’?

1. joanharvest says:

She is so sweet. I love the mustache.

Thanks (((Joan)))– nice to see you!

2. Claire says:

OMG, forget the mustache – those EYES can melt the most hardened soul. How beautiful is she?? And it kind of looks like she has one eyebrow slightly cocked higher than the other like, “um, what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be packing?” hahaha.

She is so lovely, Claire. Isn’t it amazing how you can just get all happy and goofy just from being around a baby? This photo is odd not just because of the mustache she grew, but because she’s not smiling. She almost always smiles and laughs. But I guess she was a little testy the day I took this, trying to keep us on task.

Something strange is going on with my computer, I think. I tried to visit Joan’s blog and yours, but it shows that neither of you have posted since August or September. This can’t be right, can it?

3. Kim Pugliano says:

It’s a good look for her! Makes her look ‘edible,’ in my opinion, although I’m thinking she looks good enough to nibble even without the ‘stache.’

I nibble all the time, Kim. She’s like a big cookie.

4. Irene says:

“Ya know, if dis place ain’t cleaned up by tonight, my buddies and I, well, we’ll have to get some of our “motivators” to help things along, ya know whadimean? ‘ Bodda Bing!

Amazing, Irene. How did you know that she talks just like Tony Soprano?

5. Look up “adorable” in the OED and you’ll find that picture! (Good luck with your move!)

It’s hard getting any work done when she’s around. I have to keep taking baby smooshing breaks.

Thank you! We got it done! Now comes the hard part– organizing all of this stuff. Ugh.

Yes, good luck with the move. The scholarship fund now has some money in it!

Thanks, Pat!

I just read about the scholarship fund– how fantastic! I commented about it on your blog. I’d better get writing!

7. patissonne says:

Cute!! :)

Thanks– I kind of think so too. She’s very squishable as well, which is an added bonus.

8. I love her mustashe! She’s getting so old.

Isn’t it distinguished? She just turned ten months old. I can’t believe how fast it goes.

9. “Got Chocolate Milk?” :P She is so cute-iful.

“Cute-iful” is a wonderful way to describe her!