Gratuitous GIF

Okay, actually it’s a JPEG. I’ve been swamped with work, and I can’t wait to tell you about it. As soon as things settle down a bit, I’ll be back with a full report. In the meantime, here’s a photo of the Grandpea. I love that little goofball.

21 thoughts on “Gratuitous GIF

Absolutely adorable goofy grandpea. Thanks, Moonbeam.

2. Heather says:

Oh how adorable! My favorite thing in the world is to bathe babies in the sink. How old is GrandPea now? My precious Penelope is now 8 1/2 months old! Time just goes too quickly.

Great photo – real cutie!

4. ryoko861 says:

What a smile! How can you NOT love that!! And the dimples!! A very happy Grandpea!

5. ivdanu says:

I wish we can go back and be as joyfull as them (your grandchild, mine…We should swap pictures, from grandparent to grandparent….)! (mine just got baptized on saturday!)

6. Claire says:

OMGosh, totally adorable. She is a real live Cupie doll! Complete with dimples. :) Isn’t grandparenting the BEST??

Oh those kitchen sink bath photos! Gotta love em. She sure is a cutie.

8. shoreacres says:

Terrific photo – it makes me happy just to see her happiness.

9. Linda says:

what a lovely pic to start my day!

10. I could just gobble her up! It’s clear to see she’s the love of your life!

11. Jojo says:

Oh my gosh! This photo made my day. It is priceless and i just love it. So glad you shared! Anytime you feel grumpy or sad you should just look at this photo.

jojo

12. rtcrita says:

So CUTE! I remember when my kids were little enough to bathe in the kitchen sink. Boy, did that ever save my back many-a-time. I bet you have a lot of fun with that one. She looks like a very happy child.

13. Ann Marquez says:

Awwww! Too precious! Thanks for the smile!

Can’t wait to hear about what you can’t wait to tell!

14. Too cute! Even though you are always missed, I’m glad you are busy working, congrats.

15. Netty Gritty says:

Perfect 10 on the cuteness scale!

And um… I couldn’t help share this with you…. I was thinking of a pretext to tell you that I have posted some pics of my hubby in a post and I kind of thought maybe you would want to “meet” my hubby. He is here:
    Create polaroid photos online

Hi Moonbeam – hope you are okay.
    Just saw a movie “Winter’s bone” – scary stuff. Reminded me of you! lol – but in a good way :-)

17. shoreacres says:

Just stopping by, dropping in, looking around…..

Nope, nobody here just now. Let us hear!

What shoreacres said …

How’s the Moonbeam?

19. MusEditions says:

I have been AWOL for a bit too, for “other”, not as cute reasons! I will say this grandpea is much better looking than anything that’s been in my kitchen sink for quite a while. Very happy granding to you, and you know I luvya whether often or not often enough! :)

20. teeni says:

OMIGOSH – you would have to blind and have a heart made of granite to not fall in love with that Grandpea of yours! What a cutie! Thanks for posting. Definitely made me smile. :)

21. WOW— what fantastic, lovely comments! Sorry for not answering each one, but thank you! This was like one of those “please stand by” signs on TV (only cuter), while I took a blog break. Can’t say I’m back to my regularly scheduled programming, but I plan to throw in an “After School Special” or something every now and then.